Seeking CPA with nonprofit accounting experience to perform accounting work for client assignments. Responsibilities include monthly accounting, recording journal entries, preparing financial statements, creating budgets and forecasts, preparing schedules for annual audits, and other tasks.
The work for this position is performed both in our office, as well as our client’s locations throughout the Greater Philadelphia Area. We do encourage that work is performed remotely whenever possible.
Flexible work hours and days; candidates should want to work at least 24 hours per week.
Candidates MUST have the following:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration.
- CPA preferred (inactive licensees considered).
- Excellent written communication skills using letters, email, text, reports and other means.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with clients and CCI staff.
- Ability to easily work on multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
- Capability to work independently, as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to take direction for technical work products from multiple CCI staff.
- High degree of accuracy in work products, and high integrity/ability to keep information confidential.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and above-average skill using Excel, Word and Adobe products.
Interested candidates should inquire by emailing Hiring@Countrysidepa.net.