Seeking an individual with accounting experience for part-time work. CCI provides accounting and bookkeeping services to nonprofit organizations. The responsibilities of this position include processing vendor bills and checks, handling and recording deposits, preparing bank reconcilements, payroll, payroll tax deposits and payroll tax returns.
The work for this position is performed both in our office, as well as our client’s locations throughout the Greater Philadelphia Area. We do encourage that work is performed remotely whenever possible.
We accommodate a flexible schedule for this position.
Candidates MUST have the following:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration.
- Excellent written communication skills using letters, email, text, reports and other means.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with clients and CCI staff.
- Ability to easily work on multiple projects and deadlines at the same time.
- Capability to work independently, as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to take direction for technical work products from multiple CCI staff.
- High degree of accuracy in work products, and high integrity/ability to keep information confidential.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks and above-average skill using Excel, Word and Adobe products.
Interested candidates should inquire by emailing Hiring@Countrysidepa.net.